This article will show youHow Do I Get The Pluto Tv App – Pluto Tv Channel List in a number of ways. You can install Pluto TV app on Android, iOS, PC, Kodi, Firestick/Fire TV, et cetera.
You can download the Pluto TV app on the Amazon store as well as the Google Play store. It is a legal IPTV service that offers video-on-demand with more than 250 channels and more TV shows and movies.
The all-in-one streaming platform can work on basically any modern device. Although you will find plenty of media content on this platform, you will also find lots of ads within the app. This is because Pluto TV is a free app and their only way of monetizing is through ads.
How To Install Pluto Tv App
You should sign up for the service before watching any media content on the streaming platform. This is quite easy to do.
- Click here to go to the homepage. You should do this on your preferred browser.
- Input your details into the required fields
- Select Create Account
- You have now successfully created an account on Pluto TV app
Install The Pluto Tv App On Firestick/Fire TV
- Go to the home screen. Here, hover over the Search icon
- Input Pluto TV. Now, you should scroll and click Pluto TV as soon as you see the search results
- Click the Pluto TV app on your screen
- Click Download to download the app
- You should wait for the installation to complete
- You can click Open if you want. However, we suggest that you hold down the home button instead.
- Click on Apps
- Hover over the Pluto TV app. Then, click on the Options button located on your remote. Next, click Move
- You can Move Pluto TV anywhere on Your Apps & Channel List
- Now, you should Launch Pluto TV
- You can now enjoy the service. You should take your time to notice that Pluto offers two options for Free Movies & TV and Live TV.
How To Install Pluto TV App On Roku
You can also install the Pluto TV app on Roku. You will see how easily this can be done below.
- Go to your Roku home screen
- Scroll down and select Search
- Input Pluto in the search bar
- Select Pluto TV. You will find this when you scroll to the right.
- Select Add Channel
- Pluto will be added to your list of channels in a matter of seconds. Then, click OK.
- Head back to your Roku home screen. Locate the Pluto TV app.
- Now, select the (*) icon right in your remote
- Select Move Channel to move the Pluto app anywhere you want on your Roku Channel List.
- You can now Launch the Pluto TV app as you have successfully installed the Pluto TV app on Roku.
How To Install Pluto Tv App On my samsung Android
You will see in a minute how easy it is to install Pluto TV app on your Android smartphone.
- First, you have to launch Google Play Store on your smartphone
- Enter Pluto TV into the search bar located atop your screen
- Select Install to install the app on your Android device.
- Once the installation process is complete, click Open
- You can pick the channels you love to watch and keep enjoying the service
How to Install Pluto TV App on Kodi
If your preferred streaming platform is Kodi, you can also catch yo on your favourite shows on Pluto TV app. Here is how to do just that.
- Launch Kodi
- Click Add-ons
- Select Video Add-ons
- Select Download
- Then, click Pluto TV
- Select Install
- Click OK
- Wait as the installation procedure is being completed. A checkmark will be displayed once the installation is done.
- Head back to the Video Add-ons menu on your Kodi.
- Select the Pluto TV app icon
- If you already have a Pluto account, click Sign in. You may want to scroll up to see how to sign up for Pluto TV app. If you do not have an account yet, you should click on Guest.
- You can now enjoy Pluto TV app on your Kodi.
I Can’t Install Pluto Tv App On My Computer
- Click here to download Pluto TV app
- Select Download Pluto TV
- Click Save
- Open Pluto TV which must have been downloaded on your computer
- Drag the Pluto TV app icon to the Applications icon
- Open Pluto TV
- Click Accept and Continue to proceed with the onboarding process
- You can now watch your favourite content using Pluto TV on your computer
Pluto Tv Channel List
Pluto TV app currently has more than 250 channels. You can enjoy rich programming from the likes of Comedy Central and Nickelodeon. Its channels are split into the following categories:
- News & Opinion
- Binge Watch
- Sports (Including MMA)
- Life + Style
- Tech + Geek