MTN Nigeria have decided to give all mPulse subscribers 500MB worth of data to access e-learning websites everyday for FREE.
mPulse is a Tariff plan on MTN aimed at educating children between the age of 9 to 15 and young ones through e-learning resources (mPulse website). However, everyone is still eligible to make use of the plan for good.
selected e-learning websites for primary, secondary, and tertiary education in order to improve their knowledge while at home.
Features Of Mtn MPulse
The MTN MPulse service has two features which are;
- mPulse tariff
- mPulse website
- The Benefit of MTN mPulse
- mPulse website with fun and educational content. www.mtnonline.com/mpulse
- Special data bundles for the mPulse at 700MB for N150 and 200MB for N50.
- Special Birthday reward of N200 airtime.
- Free WhatsApp monthly for 7days.
- Data Bonus on recharge.
- National calls at 15.36k/secs.
- SMS to all networks in Nigeria at ₦4.10.
How To Activate Free 500MB Daily On MTN Mpulse – MTN 500Mb E learning Daily
How To Migrate To MTN MPulse And MTN 500Mb E learning Daily
- To enjoy all of these great deals from MTN mPulse, simply migrate to MTN mPulse using code *344*1# or by simply sending the word ‘mPulse’ to 131 to get started.
- Also, you can migrate to MTN mPulse via MyMTN App, Download MyMTN App via Google Play Store, go to the tariff plan and select mPulse to get activated on the MTN mPulse Tariff Plan.
Now that you have successfully migrated to MTN mPulse, the next thing now is to know how you can get the free data on your line.
How To Activate MTN 500Mb E learning Daily
Always visit any of the government e learning websites to get the free 500MB activated on your line.
Government E Learning Websites
The free data can be gotten only once a day and is valid for only the day it was received. The free MB does not auto-renew, a customer will need to visit one of the government e-learning sites to get the free data for that day.
How To Use Mtn E Learning 500MB With VPN
MTN Free 500MB Cheat Code
To check your remaining e-Learning data balance, please dial *131*4#.
What do you think?