How to solve unfortunately whatsapp has stopped problem,How to solve unfortunately whatsapp has stopped,how to solve unfortunately whatsapp has stopped
Whatsapp data stopped working on millions android phone How often does the ‘Unfortunately WhatsApp has stopped‘ error message interrupt you when you’re trying to send texts or make calls on the instant messaging app? If it’s a regular occurrence, then you should fix it.
This guide will walk you through ways to get the issue fixed >
How to solve unfortunately whatsapp has stopped
- Open Settings on your Android device.
- Now tap on More tab. [ I am using Tecno Pouvoir 4pro]
- Tap on Application Manager form the list.
- Now select All Applications with a swipe to the left.
- There you’ll see all your installed apps, Tap on WhatsApp.
- Now all you have to do is tap on Clear Cache and Clear data.
- Now go to the home screen and restart your device.
- All Done …
How to solve unfortunately whatsapp has stopped problem Using APK
- First, you have to uninstall the current version of WhatsApp.
- Download the Latest version WhatsApp APK From google play store >
- Install the latest WhatsApp, you must have a mobile data or wi fi network
If this method is not working for you then you have to uninstall the WhatsApp app and install the latest updated version of Google Play. If by any means still, you are facing the same issue, I think you should try to install the old version of WhatsApp app that will help you to get rid of Unfortunately WhatsApp Has Stopped, unfortunately whatsapp no longer supports this phone , unfortunately whatsapp has stopped miui