The wait is over. Windows 11 is now accessible worldwide for all current qualified Windows 10 PC users. Genuine Windows 10 versions Windows 10 can upgrade to Windows 11 for free.
If you’re still using Windows 7, you will need move to Windows 10 first before moving to Windows 11.
Microsoft has prescribed the following minimum requirements for Windows 11:
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB storage space
- DirectX 12 graphics card with WDDM 2.0 driver
- UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- Trusted Platform Module (TMP) version 2.0
- 9-inch or larger display with 720p resolution, 8 bits per colour channel
- Internet Connection for Windows 11 Home and Windows 11 Home in S mode
How To Download Windows 11 Iso File
Download Windows 11 Installation Assistant Here Upgrade a Windows 10 PC to Windows11
- Your PC must have Windows 10, version 2004 or higher installed to run Installation Assistant.
- Your PC meets the Windows11 device specifications for upgrade requirements and supported features. Certain features require additional hardware. We also recommend that you visit your PC’s manufacturer’s website for information about updated drivers and hardware compatibility.
- Your PC must have 9 GB of free disk space to download Windows11.
It might take some time to install Windows11, and your PC will restart a few times. Make sure you don’t turn off your PC.
Tell us if you have any issues to upgrade Windows to 11 by leaving a comment.