Spotify Premium is one of the most popular pay streaming music subscription services available to date. Spotify Premium allows users to listen ad-free to their favorite songs on their computer and mobile devices, for a monthly charge.
Its premium membership lets users listen to and download their favorite songs without any advertising. It’s offered at $9.99 a month.
If you decide to cancel your Spotify subscription or delete your Spotify account, how To Cancel Spotify Premium Subscription?,how to cancel spotify premium on phone,how to cancel spotify premium on android app,how to cancel spotify premium on iphone,if i cancel spotify premium early,how to cancel spotify premium trial on app,how to cancel spotify premium trial on android app,spotify subscription,how to cancel spotify free trial, you can find a helpful guide below, and don’t forget to first switch your playlists if you are moving to another service.
How To Cancel Spotify Premium On Android App
How To Cancel Spotify Premium On Android
How To Cancel Spotify Premium On Iphone
- Open any mobile web browser, and go to the official Spotify website.
- Click the ‘Account’ button to sign in to your account.
- Now scroll down to section ‘Your Strategy’ and then tap button ‘Available Plans.’
- Scroll down to the Free choice Spotify and then press the ‘PREMIUM CANCEL’ button.
- To cancel your Premium subscription, finally press “YES, CANCEL.”
- Spotify will cancel your premium subscription if you do so, and you will also get a confirmation message for that.
Spotify works by gathering your data, which is what makes custom playlists so amazing, but if you’re trying to protect your details, Spotify may not be the step for you.