Activate Glo Unlimited Free Browsing WT INJECTOR VPN Glo Nigeria unlimited free browsing cheat is presently blazing hot. This cheat has been around for a while, but I haven’t been compelled to share it with you.
This is, in truth, a DNS tunneling trick. As is the case with dns tunneling solutions, the cheat will be slow. However, if you have strong Glo service in your area, it’s fine for everyday talking and surfing.
This Glo cheat is unlimited and only works with the Webloaded Injector SSH/DNS/WebSocket -100% VPN. I’ll show you how to activate and set up this cheat so you can take advantage of it while it’s still available. Please follow the instructions outlined below.
How To Activate Glo Unlimited Free Browsing Webloaded Injector VPN
Glo Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat 100% Working Methods 2022
- First of all, set your APN to gloflat. Leave the Proxy, Port, Username and Password empty. Go back to the mobile network settings on your phone and enable Data Roaming.
- Next step subscribe for Glo night. Just dial *777# and subscribe for 100naira 5 days night plan.
- download and install Webloaded Injector SSH/DNS/WebSocket -100% VPN
- Enable DNS Forwarder in Webloaded inject settings and put To this 188.8.131.52,184.108.40.206to work for all apps
- Downloaded Webloaded Injector Files – Glo Unlimited File || Updated April 11th
- For those finding it difficult to Add Time using the Glo Unlimited Tweak, kindly note that you can’t add time with a Slow DNS tunneling Kindly use a different network to add time, then connect with your Glo Unlimited Tweak
How To Inport Files On Webloaded Injector VPN
- Launch Webloaded Injector SSH/DNS/WebSocket -100% VPN.
- Click on the Folder ?icon menu toggle as shown in the screenshot.
- Click on Import Config and locate the Glo Unlimited config file from the folder you downloaded it in and tap on it to import
- Connect.It will connect within some seconds.
Note that the speed is not fast as normal ssh cheats. just works some as Glo Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat For Your Freedom VPN 2022 …..So put that at the back of your mind.