Hello guys, today I will teach you how to use an app that gives free data, this app is known as Gidimo app Gidimo is quite like the popular Dent application but with a unique difference, Unlike dent, Gidimo gives you the data when you succssfully signup.
Gidimo Free Data MTN 200mb is given for signing up on the Gidmo platform can also earn 400MB of Internet data bundle when they invite friends (to get gidimo 400mb data) to sign up and subscribe on the platform.
Requirements For Gidimo App Free Data
- Android phone
- Active MTN sim card
- Gidimo App
How To Get Gidimo App Free MTN 200MB Data
- First and foremost you need to Download GidiMo App
- Then sign up with your MTN line and activate your account.
- Later a box will pop-up confirming your MTN data
Now, press OK to confirm. How To Accumulate Gidimo App Free MTN 200MB Data This method is easy, remember you can register with any number, but you must choose an MTN number that will receive the Data. You can choose your MTN number to receive each Free 200MB gidimo data gotten from various numbers used to register for Gidimo, as easy as that.auto; text-
Data balance from Gidimo :How to get free 200MB, 400MB And 1GB on gidimo
How To Get Free 1GB Data From Gidimo App
After downloading and have registered successfully
Then on the top right side of the app tap on the subscribe button.
- Now click on subscribe for SSP plan for 100point.
- Select the plan and you will see a button that will ask a question “Do you have A promo code”.
Tap and input the code “MTN2020gidimo” now click on load.
- You should get a message saying you don’t have enough points to purchase the plan (Ignore and proceed to next step)
Click on the payment method and immediately cancel it.
Do not subscribe to any plan!
- Finally, logout of your gidimo app, close it, open again and log in immediately.
Lastly, you should get a pop up message that you have gotten free 1GB for subscribing to the ssp plan.
Do not hesitate to input your mtn number to redeem your free 1GB data from gidimo app.
Have any questions, please do well to ask us using the comment box below.